DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

look i don't really know.. i am not a big holder, nor do i have...

1. 5,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2195
    look i don't really know.. i am not a big holder, nor do i have any contacts within the Company,

I just agree DRM was on the up and up and being a rising star.. A moon shoot was due in the short term.. holders were confident, management were confident.

Maybe bean counters like the math of SLR (marginal producer with ok cash build but no history of doing anything other than squandering profits.. with a board closely resembling pigs at a trough!)

I'm sticking to my guns.. DRM was going to be very profitable.. a glimpse of what was to come in the Q4 2018 quarterly! We may get into the ASX200 or get some insto support being a bigger company.. but i think the upside has been quashed with this proposed merger..

If i was still a (poor) holder of SLR .. id be ecstatic about this.. i think they will need to up their game as DRM will reward holders in the medium term with its current projection.. SLR will continue to produce and make a profit but do nothing with it except ensure board get fat cash and shares whilst holders die anemic!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.