DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Ann: DeGrey Launches Underwritten Rights Issue, page-4

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    These guys are a bunch of cowboys, don't waste your money. They used what was left of their exploration funds this time last year and missed their targets. What company would decide to drill in the Pilbara at the onset of summer. The drill rig operators where probably that fatigued with heat exhaustion they had their map up side down. Really DEG, do every one a favour and give up. The leadership team are only in it for themselves, and raising more funds is just to fill their own pockets. Ill eat my lap top if they ever drill and find any thing.
    And yes, I used to be a holder, but after backing them for years and watching this company use up all its funds by paying themselves to run a company that returned nothing to its share holders, walk away from Argentina after they diluted the share price by nearly half to fund further exploration there, then sell their asset in New Zealand, I got out at rock bottom, but at least I got something back, just.
    Some advice for all you holders and future holders, know the team, know the drilling company, know the Geo's, know the history of the board, know the ground they are exploring, has it been drilled before, did the previous explorers find anything, etc etc, before you invest in a specie exploration company.
    A lesson learnt the hard way.
    IMO right now, have a look at MPJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.