ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    re: Ann: Degrussa Copper Resource Soars 43% t... Be careful with the nearology plays though Wanchung. Not all are on great ground.

The best are THX, CYS, RNI and TLM.

THX - earning into a ML in the middle of SFR's ground, directly adjacent to their discoveries. Small EL. Only have earning a 60% interest and free carrying the vendor to decision to mine.

CYS - have ground along the 'volcanic corridor' identified by SFR in the Naracoota volcanics, further to the west and within SFR tenements. Currently drilling a number of targets. Nothing announced yet.

RNI - after Miles Kennedy had to leave SFR last year for punching the Chairman he went across to RNI with John Hutton (son of the founder of SFR). Lo and behold they acquired a tenement that formed part of SFR's main licence until late 2008 when they had to surrender it due to compulsory dropoff requirements. SFR previoulsy identified numerous targets on RNI's ground and it was surrendered prior to the big sulphide discoveries last year (i.e. before the geology was understood). Has run a lot however so be careful with the entry.

TLM - have a lot of ground to the east of SFR and a good team. Geology is good and the structural corridor hosting the VMS deposits 'appears' to continue into their ground.

Of course SFR have the best ground due to their first mover advantage. After the big discovery last year they put in a few more applications for licences before anyone else knew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.