DEL 5.88% 3.6¢ delorean corporation limited

LongCleanEnergy is correct. EmptyTrolly has raised the $773k...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    LongCleanEnergy is correct. EmptyTrolly has raised the $773k penalty fee issue before. It shows a lack of transparency and reduces my trust in the board. Too many unexpected issues have arisen -- either when the cap raise was announced, or at the results announcement one month ago -- for my liking. Not all is well. Interest rate increases and financing issues are real. So is my perception of sneakiness from the directors in not painting a complete picture of the financial and build-status situation over the past year.

However this announcement is a win. A lot has been learnt in completing this build. That black coloured BLM icon on the map turns to green. Next month, the NZ icon similarly turns green. I imagine DEL gets faster and more streamlined in building these plants. Organizational learning. We've proved to prospective investors and those wanting plants that we can deliver a satisfactory completed project which works as it's supposed to. We're a company others can feel confident dealing with. Financers would be reassured as would Brickworks.

Queensland yesterday announced 62 billion dollars for renewable energy projects. A colossal sum. We could build 62 AFL-ready stadiums in Hobart for that! Only the main headline projects have been announced. Our QU1 project is due for FID in early 2023. I wonder.... 20 or 30 million is just a rounding error on 62 billion. Lots of agricultural waste in Queensland. High energy cane sugar waste would digest nicely.

I didn't expect this announcement today. It's a pleasant and welcome surprise. Evidence of progress. I suspect the annual report is released tomorrow. Good luck to us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $7.765M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $4.901K 140.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 749 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.