DEL 0.00% 5.0¢ delorean corporation limited

Del is a company that seems to have been funded and floated by...

1. 3,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Del is a company that seems to have been funded and floated by the classic WA Organisations that love to manipulate companies for their own gains. I have been involved with a company called Hazer who was going through the same machinations. to the point where they sacked their MD to remove the pain of their manipulation. At the time he was selling through a broking firm called Morgans.

The details posted a few days ago of the broker data showed that morgans were the company selling the shares. in my opinion, that was to keep the sp down far enough to have people buy on market instead of participating in their Share Purchase Plan. keeping them in control and making sure DEL can't make their own choices. it seems to have worked... until Del extended their spp and now released this amazing Ann.

In my opinion, this will encourage most shareholders that have the means to participate in their share purchase plan. given that they just signed a contract worth more than their market capitalisation.

this is a stroke of genius in a space of corporate manipulation imho. In saying that, there is a good chance that this manipulation will continue to a degree until the company that floated Delorean have had their fun.. Then Del will really be able to stand on its own and the sp will accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 166764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.