DEL 5.88% 3.6¢ delorean corporation limited

I admire your enthusiasm!I'm into DEL for what David Koch on The...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    I admire your enthusiasm!

I'm into DEL for what David Koch on The Call likes to call 'a nibble' (at 21¢). A small nibble at that. I thought about selling at 0.19¢ when the share price held up so well on the capital raising news. I don't regret continuing to hold. My holding is very small and will allow me to average down meaningfully at a later date.

I found the SMS and emails from both the registry and company about the CR to be a little strange. If the offer was so attractive it should sell itself.

Trading/speculating isn't really my thing. DEL obviously has massive tailwinds. I expect a Labor government will be very friendly towards a company like this. Hopefully there will be a few more good announcements later in the year. Progress seems slow but perhaps that's the nature of the industry. I'd like to see work started on the SA1 plant.

You're right about 0.12¢ being very tempting. I'm weary of Peter Lynch's words regarding being too early on a stock. Perhaps we are. We're in the right place at the wrong time. If Delorean really has the huge growth potential we anticipate, it won't matter if we wait another couple of years to see how things progress before buying at $0.50¢ and still doing very well.

There's no reason why Delorean can't go to 5¢ before going to $2.00 (although I hope not). I won't be selling, but in the absence of more certainly on financing with Plannum Partners I won't yet be buying more. I love what this company is doing. And how the technology is proven and operating successfully in Europe.

Obtaining finance in an environment of rising interest rates is a tangible hurdle that needs to be overcome. I'll feel a lot more comfortable with a price sensitive announcement made showing a deal has been done to finance these plants. Certainly nobody will be writing a 30 million dollar market cap company a blank cheque.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.