DEL 6.06% 3.5¢ delorean corporation limited

Indeed, very good news. I have previously done some work with...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    Indeed, very good news. I have previously done some work with ARENA, and they used this 'technological readiness' tool to how they invest. For established technologies like bioenergy, it's more about demonstrating it in new applications. They won't be investing in the land and expand strategy. So if there is some ARENA funding for Delorean, it will be very project-specific in some of the newer areas like green gas.

The real positive news is that funding from ARENA is fantastic for the capital markets. When Genex was really struggling with Kidston Pumped Hydro, it was the ARENA funding that led to QLD government funding and NAIF loans at very discounted rates. Prior to that, shareholders were just constantly being diluted. Now fair call, they still are being diluted - but through new projects that are expanding their footprint (I'm a baghodler there too, and not a fan of their capital allocation strategy).

Point being: ARENA could be the pathway for Planum Partners to get their sheet together and provide a platform for the capital financing. Lets hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $7.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $5.893K 173.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104859 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 86402 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.