DEL 13.2% 3.3¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: DEL Enters Landmark Collaboration Agreement with Brickworks, page-78

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    Hi Bestshares, a few points...

Having all your funds in DEL does not sound prudent to me. There are so many opportunities at the moment. A further ASX200 leg down upon more 0.5% interest rate rises and a few mid-cap, quality, growth stocks start to look interesting. Now is a time for having some dry powder, not being all-in on a micro cap. If you need to "hold your breath" or are losing sleep, consider reducing your holding here, even though it means taking a (tax?) loss.

DEL cannot legally withhold information for a six monthly update. It must release price-sensitive information as it's known to the company. Ongoing development and negotiations do not require market updates. Perhaps no news is good news!

Delorean won't pay a dividend for years. Free cash flow will hopefully be recycled into the business to fund more projects. However, the prospect of future dividends is appealing.

The biggest losers here aren't you, or me, or anyone else on HC. It's Hamish and Joe themselves. They own 50% of the outstanding shares. Their holding is down 60% since listing -- just like us -- so their paper loss is bigger than anyone's; by a large margin. There's nobody on the share registry with more incentive to get the share price higher than these two guys. They don't have millions in generous share options, nor have they been selling down their holdings and leaving ordinary shareholders holding the bag either.

Try to separate the value of the company and its future prospects from the temporary, current, market price of its shares.

Finally, I note on the trading terminal screenshot from Brickingbad that although the big brokers have been selling (raising money to deploy elsewhere in the market?) we haven't been without support on the buy side. Remember that for every share sold, there is a buyer. 15.5m shares were sold in that screenshot. 15.5m shares were bought. For information about Wealth Hub and others buying I did a simple Google search. I assume "Commonwealth" is Commsec -- retail investors like us who are buying into this share price weakness. We're certainly not without friends!

The prospect of rising rates and inflated costs is responsible for the 50% drop. The business isn't worth 50% less than it was two months ago.
    Last edited by desertredlion: 27/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.005(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $7.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.3¢ $2.033K 61.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 204238 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.