DEL 0.00% 4.0¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: DEL Enters Landmark Collaboration Agreement with Brickworks, page-92

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hi TheSourLemon,

Indicative capex figures for the key near team projects are quoted in the investment presentation materials. This is for VIC1, SA1 mainly. There is a development pipeline the follows in behind these two key projects (VIC 2, NSW 1 etc.). Whilst still to be proven, the really good aspect about these AD facilities is the time to build, its relatively short in infrastructure land. Time to operations is in theory not long (c.12 months, maybe a bit more +), and therefore the assets can monetise relatively quickly compared to other energy infrastructure assets, wind, solar etc. The other great aspect about this play is the multi-faceted revenue streams (which are not all available to traditional energy infrastructure plays).
    1 - electricity
    2 - LGCs
    3 - ACCUs (still some regulatory risk to clear this up but its on the cards)
    4 - Gas/Green Gas sales
    5 - Digestate (i.e. the compost that could come following the AD process) - this feeds the circular economy and with the cost of fertiliser etc now this is a genuine 5th pillar revenue stream.

All comes down to execution. And right now the execution score in my opinion is zero.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.628M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $8.908K 226.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5206 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 75788 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.