DEL 11.9% 4.7¢ delorean corporation limited

If you go to Delorean's YouTube channel there's an uploaded...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    If you go to Delorean's YouTube channel there's an uploaded presentation by Hamish of this recent PPT.

In it, he says SA1 and VIC1 should begin actual construction in the first quarter of 2023.

The finance company is essentially paying us to design and build these projects in exchange for a 50% ownership in them and interest, paid for with scrip. I like it. I picked up a few more shares today minutes before the trading halt to average-down to 15c. For all the thousands of words I've written on this forum, you'd think Einstein, here, would have picked them up a few days ago at 6 or 7 cents rather than at this higher price (as EmptyTrolley and StockyBonBon wisely did). Unbelievable. However the current price is still, literally half what we were happily paying earlier in the year with financing risk gone. Palisade is virtually underwriting DEL's business for the next two or three years as we develop our near-term pipeline of assets. I can't believe we're even being reimbursed for the development costs already spent on SA1 and VIC1

I suspect it will be a notice from the ASX regarding the share price and volume, because usually there's a copy of the company's request for a trading halt uploaded. In this case, it seems to be the ASX requesting the halt. A little weird, because it should be obvious to anybody looking at the announcements why our shares are trading so much higher. Maybe I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.005(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $10.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $3.803K 86.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 319315 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ 83714
Last updated 15.32pm 10/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.