DEL 13.2% 3.3¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: DEL Multi-Project Funding Partnership with Palisade Impact, page-11

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    DEL will in the end own 50% of the VIC1 and SA 1 SPV. So in my earlier post I asked the question it will be interesting to see what DEL have to give up - the answer is 50% of the SPV ownership.
    Palisade will own the balance.
    Interest will be paid to Palisade from the CFADS waterfall as their sub-note ranks higher than DEL's interest.
    The residual cash flow to equity from the VIC1 and SA1 SPV's will be split 50/50, each respectively to Delorean Corporation and Palisade Impact.
    Palisade Impact then has a second bite of the cherry owning some c.40m units of Delorean head stock.

On balance I like the deal, but DEL has had to give up quite a bit here. Better than no finance at all.
    I like that Palisade have a board seat - this improves corporate governance and it also protects Palisade's investment.
    Palisade now also have a blocking stake at the Delorean Corporation level - smart move.
    It underwrites future pipeline (3 projects) - ROFO has been established
    It allows for a refinancing event once construction is complete - this can release equity to DEL and Palisade. Clearly banks could not get their head around the risk profile of this asset class (at lease for now).
    I like the long term nature of the O&M/delivery contracts that DEL have negotiated - so whilst they might loose some of the equity cash flow - they will retain income from the long dated nature of the O&M/FM contracts. These contract payments rank ahead of Palisade!

Switch now quickly shifts to execution of the projects.

Who is managing construction?
    Is the team in place? etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.005(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $7.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.3¢ $2.033K 61.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 204238 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.