DEL 16.3% 3.6¢ delorean corporation limited

@LongCleanEnergy100% that there has been a pretty high...

1. 3,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    @LongCleanEnergy

100% that there has been a pretty high opportunity cost here - BUT I am happy to see the process completed

"HIGHLIGHTS:
    • Delorean Corporation has entered into a binding agreement to form a multi-project
    development funding partnership with funds managed by Palisade Impact Pty Ltd.
    • Subject to completion of final due diligence required for each project’s Final Investment
    Decision, Palisade Impact will fund 100% of the project costs (including DEL’s development
    costs)
    to deliver Delorean’s SA1 and VIC1 bioenergy projects, with a right of first offer to
    fund a further three DEL bioenergy projects.
    • Palisade Impact will invest $5m in Delorean by way of Convertible Notes in two tranches of
    $2.4m (immediate) and $2.6m (on conditions precedent).
    • Delorean will design, construct and commission the Projects on commercial margins.
    • From practical completion, Delorean will undertake Operation and Maintenance of the
    projects on commercial margins for a term of 25 years and provide day-to-day management
    services to each project
    "

Am I reading this wrong? Will DEL own the assets or will we just the ability to operate them for 25 years?

As I see it... Paladise will 100% fund (own) the assets
    and also invest 5m into DEL with convertible notes (for operating capital) at a strike price of $0.1244 with an interest rate of 12% until converted.

Or is this point clearly documenting that the margins must be "commercial" to ensure that the 12% return can be ensured for Palisade on each SPV and that losses aren't incurred to prevent fees.

Just curious how you see this as "50% ownership by the end"
    Last edited by baldynumbers: 19/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.007(16.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.766M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 3.2¢ $12.26K 333.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 4050 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.