DEL 0.00% 14.0¢ delorean corporation limited

Yeah I noted the same thing about the Aus.biz interview. Its...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Yeah I noted the same thing about the Aus.biz interview. Its great to see that they are now free to explore the digestate revenue source now that funding is finally sorted. I've also noted the uptick in interviews and conferences they are starting to attend of late, very different to the last 8+ months. This can only help get their name out there and help improve the share price, so good to see.

As for the rise in share price be patent its pretty normal to take a few trading seasons to dig out of a hole like the one DEL fell into. Especially when there have been opportunistic buying, and likely now cashing in. I believe I've got one of the larger holdings in this forum and I'll admit I couldn't help myself last week and picked up another ~180k shares at 6.6c which I sold today at 8.9c. Sure I could have held them for longer and likely a lot more but I was already way over my self imposed limit on DEL holdings so was nice to provide a little liquidity to the market last week and cash out for a small win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $88.80K 623.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 353582 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 485433 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.