DEL 0.00% 3.3¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: DEL Multi-Project Funding Partnership with Palisade Impact, page-9

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    As far as I understand it they take 12% on the amount they invested. So essentially they will get first grab of any profits up to 12% if the plants don't hit 12% then the excess is deferred and payable the following year. However, it also seems DEL will extract an amount of profit before this 12% comes into effect (assuming I'm following correctly).

"Delorean will undertake Operation and Maintenance of the Immediate Projects on arms-length terms and commercial margins for a term of 25 years. Delorean will also provide day-to-day management services to each project under separate Revenue Management Services agreements."

Remember these projects are setup as special purpose vehicles so they are essentially a subsidiary of DEL, this should limit financial risk to DEL in the case they turn out to be unprofitable. So it seems DEL will extract some revenue from running them on behalf of the subsidiary then pay Palisade its 12% if it can then I believe DEL and Palisade will split (50% each??? I'm unsure of this) any further profit after that. "Palisade will also receive equal ordinary equity interest in the Immediate Projects together with Delorean in excess of the preferred return."

Its pretty hard to determine just how much DEL will get from this first 2 projects without knowing more details. But what we do know is the risk just decreased substantially, the projects are going ahead pending FID, and the company is IMO currently undervalued based on retail sales revenue alone. It would seem he only other thing that will hold back the SP in the sort term is potential risk associated with YarraVally
    Last edited by emptytrolly: 19/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $10.31K 305.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61376 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 4025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.