ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

IMO many boards and CEOs do not fully have a grip on when it is...

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    IMO many boards and CEOs do not fully have a grip on when it is appropriate to make announcements and when they do how the content should be worded to avoid queries from the ASX. Unfortunately it is not too hard to word something ambiguously or allow wrong interpretation leading to possible legal implications in todays litigious society. I am sure that our board and CEO mean well when making their announcements but they do need to take a more professional approach to content and also timing in some cases. Reading previous posts I can see I am definitely not alone in making these comments but I also do not want to indicate that I think they are just a bunch of rookies. I am invested because I see that they have been able to capture a niche market and rapidly build value in a small cap company. In all other aspects they have my support and not just because I am a hopeful investor. Just more polish and finesse around the edges Lev and crew. all other aspects they have my support and not just because I am a hopeful investor. Just more polish and finesse around the edges Lev and crew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16804 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.5¢ 1518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.