EWC 0.00% 1.0¢ energy world corporation ltd

Of course the article was connected to the shorters. The shorter...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Of course the article was connected to the shorters. The shorter in question (based in Sydney) published an article entitled "oil on my shirt" or something similar, which West picked up a few months later almost word for word and ran in the SMH. I do not believe the CIO and West could have been unfamiliar to each other. There was also a letter being circulated by the same shorter around the highrises of Sydney and Melbourne with the same accusations. The gist of the article was there was no LNG equipment at all. This charge was untrue. A quick call to Chart (who made the cold boxes), the guys in england who made the loading gantrys/pumps and the other providers, all confirmed that not only was the equipment paid for, but that it was portside waiting delivery. The criticism of the modular design did not compare apples with apples as the comparison were with LNG and gas field development - whereas the modular design was just the LNG trains.

But as it turns out the sentiment was right - EWC are a shifty bunch - but the problem was not the hot air, but an inability to navigate indonesia politics and an unwillingness to be frank about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $18.41K 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 681573 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1228039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.