PV1 0.00% 2.7¢ provaris energy ltd

Yes it was a great disappointment. I thought finally a milestone...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Yes it was a great disappointment. I thought finally a milestone was going to be met.
    Unfortunately here in AU and abroad key milestones are not being achieved for its ‘Prototype Tank’ program now delayed in Norway, with Norwegian technology company Prodtex {IN Bankruptcy} not able to complete the design for a multi-layered carbon-steel prototype tank and construct and tested by the first quarter of 2024.
    I wonder who they can get to finish what has been started

The successful completion of the testing program is the final requirement for class approval of the H2Neo carrier to be provided by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and Det Norske Veritas (DNV), who will survey the construction and participate in the testing of the prototype tank, Provaris said, adding that the prototype testing will be performed by SINTEF, a research facility in Norway.

Upon successful completion of the prototype testing, Provaris said the company will achieve a final class approval stage for the ship designs, which will complete a 4-year development program to have a construction-ready hydrogen carrier for maritime transportation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $10.83K 421.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171637 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 47022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.