AHF 17.7% 2.0¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

Ann: Deletion of Future Formula in Chemist Warehouse, page-13

1. 5,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    They shouldn’t run a business which they actually don’t know., I think this is the root cause. They totally got no idea about the infant formula market in China from the beginning till now.

Sigma also tried in the past, Sigma has much substantial medical background but it still failed.

even if Still wanna try, they should started with contract manufacturing, just put 1m in , if okay then purchase factory then production lines.

I totally can’t understand these people’s abilities.

But I don’t think this will be the end of AHF. Milk farm gate price already increased from 46c/l to now above 90c/l in last two years.nearly every dairy farm in Australia is profitable. But AHF just wasted all of the milk into powders LOL

if they go back to focus on milk, it’s still not too late. My company still purchase more than $30m UHT milk from Australia every year.

Anyway, selling all of the tangible asset then wind up is also okay, but if I were the CEO I may seek the JV opportunity with tier 1 Chinese dairy company, not yiqing, a pure player.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.003(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $15.85K 847.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 630925 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1022200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.