ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Play the ball not the player mate It is exactly what I said, I gave them every opportunity and gave them every benefit of the doubt. I strongly believed their was no evidence of a leaky ship and therefore the only reason big investors sold down so big before results was to build a position. That never eventuates instead we came up with 3 dusters.

yes they raised the money, go back at my comments and see I agree it was a great move. Also go back at look at what they said they were using the money for. Also go back and show me a deadline they have actually delivered on.

and I haven’t given any advice to sell.

what most of us long time investors are commenting on is the continual misleading information and deadlines being passed on by the company we are invested in.

Instead how about I ramp the stock and say we will be in early production with nothing even found yet.

And not jacked off with people buying or selling shares, have not mentioned that once. It’s not me valuing the company on its cash value, that would be the market. How is Jimperding going? How is Berinka?

I see a lot of potential in the company, Hence I have been invested a long time. I also don’t feel it is fair for you to personally attack me for pointing out failures of the company. If that’s the way you want to use the forum I believe that speaks a lot about your character.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.