ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Perhaps there are some (like me) who are happy with the progress...

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Perhaps there are some (like me) who are happy with the progress actually made (given the context) but are disgruntled with the spectacular expectations mismanagement caused by seemingly deliberately vague communications and continually sliding goal posts. Essentially, I suspect that their operational management skills are pretty good, but their communications skills and investor relations skills are woeful.

I don't know if progress could have been any further or better under different management, but I strongly suspect that the investor sentiment to this company would be considerably stronger if the achievements to date were at or exceeding the expectations set by management. Expectations Management 101 is to "under promise and over deliver" (within listing obligations, of course). The fact that management chose 'information void', rather than 'detailed transparency' as the remedy to earlier expectations mismanagement is the price now being paid by them and us. It is only strong and consistent Phase 2 results from here on, that can restore positive sentiment. Announcements on anything else prior to that may be necessary, but IMO will not be rated by the market. Which is to our detriment.

All IMO only. Still a believer on the company's huge potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.