EOS 2.22% $1.62 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: Delivery of Major Overseas Contract Resumed, page-75

1. 5,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    SP doesn't always bounce back in a knee jerk reaction, following a piece of good news partly baked into the share price already.

EMA 50 > EMA 20 > EMA 9 on daily and weekly charts, the stars are simply not aligned.

I do believe EOS SP may gradually recover following confirmation that near-term cash flow constraints is alleviated and the release of new product Mopoke.

I've noticed SP of many companies dropped heavily on release of financial result (surely investors would have expected the annual result as preliminary report always precedes it) only to surpass its pre-announcement price. So it is sold and bought back later once the news is fuly digested.

EOS isn't commanding a growth stock valuation for now as there is no EPS or revenue growth. There is great potential for future earnings growth however. It's a stock once bought be put in a coffee tin for a few years for it to grow. Constantly shifting stocks when price goes up and down a little is sure way to lose money and miss opportunities. I'm happy to hold medium to long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.