DEL 0.00% 3.8¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: Delorean Corporation Energy Retail Division Update, page-44

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Mate, you love an EXTENSIVE post!

I copied your post into MS word and it tells me 1147 words in total! I think we are going to have to introduce a soft cap for you at 500 words per post

Some thoughts on your comments:

1. Financials - have been gamed to get the IPO away. Historical financials mean nothing and DEL tried to leverage sound financials to get the IPO away to help sell the story. As you note also allowed them to circumvent the quarterly reporting requirement like many other small caps.
    2. Overstretched resources - without a doubt. Being overstretched and trying to achieve to much means the ball gets dropped. Rationalising the focus on pure bioenergy delivery will help this. I would also add Palisade are very active investors and asset managers. They will bring resources to the table should it be needed to deliver the construction of VIC1, SA1 and other projects (i.e. ROFO). Palisade will establish proper reporting and governance, monthly SteerCo meetings etc. It is good they are on board. Del will need the help to delivery the pipeline.
    3. Dividends - forget about it - these are a 2025/2026 scenario at best, take no notice of what Hamish is saying.
    4. YVW Contract - absolute contract size is big at $45m and it will require careful execution, however they are not managing procurement and taking risk on lead time items, boarder, supply chain issues etc - that is Yarra Valley Water scope. Its a D&C contract only - so the risk profile/allocation is different to a full EPC wrap.
    5. VIC1 - yes went out to site, I understand they are leasing some of the land and owning some of it. There is a vacant house right near the proposed plant which I understand will become the site offices. There is no issue with trees and the like for VIC1. The pig farm is at the back of the land and yes some of the feedstock will be sourced from the pig farm itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.197M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $6.923K 196.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21275 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 17999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.