DEL 0.00% 9.0¢ delorean corporation limited

Thanks for that, my skim of the figures told me, as I said, cash...

1. 5,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201
    Thanks for that, my skim of the figures told me, as I said, cash is slightly in excess of debt, which is why the debt didn't especially concern me. As I said, I'm not entirely sure why they don't just use cash on hand to knock out the debt.

Bricky had me questioning myself and mildly doubting myself for a moment, thank you for confirming what I thought was the case.

Forgive me for asking, Mr. Brick, I'm new to these discussions. What's your motive for watching since the IPO and taking part in the discussions? I'm not trying to be nasty, there are plenty of valid reasons to watch companies even if you don't like them, I always welcome bears to challenge the assertions of the bulls. Just wondering because I'm new and it seems there's a history and some resentment if I'm reading the room right. Having said this, it does seem a little puzzling and to be honest, suspicious, to be commending bearishly on a stock you don't hold, and getting things wrong in this way. Not wanting to leap to conclusions and thought I'd ask your 2c before forming judgements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 11.0¢ 8.5¢ $930.7K 9.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43102 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 99800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.