DEL 2.22% 8.8¢ delorean corporation limited

"bioenergy and renewable are big thing, and will grow bigger,...

1. 47 Posts.

"bioenergy and renewable are big thing, and will grow bigger, there are other private companies here who are doing very well in the field. Delorean is the only one or two on asx that's in the industry that I'm interested in. I like what they do but I don't like their management after how they mishandled the last few years"
    So why are you still following this company making negative comments then? do you think they are going to hire different management, they own more than 40% of the company. Doesnt matter how much you try to influence the price - it's not going to change the management of the company. So what's your end game?
    If you wait until management are perfect in your view, profits are growing exponentially, and debt is coming down, it will be too late to buy.

I personally would love it if you could get the price back down to 7 cents though. I have some more money i would like to add before the audited results come out in September. So maybe if you could use that grade 3 level maths of yours and put together some terrible numbers so some poor suckers sell me their shares, that'd be great.

Love Hotcopper for the laughs hey haha

feel free to spend a few days working out a response to my message - I'm heading to the snow for the weekend.
    cheers
    (smilie face)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $18.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.2¢ $33.06K 386.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3849 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 10637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.