DEL 5.56% 8.5¢ delorean corporation limited

Hey Stockybonbon. You make a fair point. In recent years I have...

1. 3,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Hey Stockybonbon.

You make a fair point.

In recent years I have invested in various companies started in WA, that seem to be the 'next big thing' . Many of them end up being the biggest things for their directors.. I.e. lifestyle companies for the board members who seem to suck their investors dry through capital raise after capital raise.

I invested in DEL. because of their business model. build plants receive revenue, take gate fees, build more plants. it's an instant revenue model that can build quickly and pay dividends early (hopefully).

Then Covid happened and hit everyone that is into building anything hard, and DEL didn't seem like it would survive with the costs of their NZ project sky rocketing with social distancing and ballooning costs for anything to do with construction. They seemed lost and about to become insolvent, and the SP responded in like.

Now seems like a new chapter, and it seems that this management team took the hit, rolled up their sleeves and are getting on with it. if their projected income is anything to go by.

so I will sit patiently and watch this one happen, in the hope that this current expectation of revenue isn't just a pump and dump by some local investment broker, as with a lot of WA companies.

good luck to all holders and I am happy to hold..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.005(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.2¢ $103.4K 1.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124999 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 256298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.