TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Ann: Demerger Implemented, page-139

1. 3,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1321
    $20 Million market cap.
    Not big, but not small. Double the price of most lithium shells.
    I guess that valuation is based on the fact they have tenements & 8 mill cash, so will be ready to act immediately

We are all desperate for TAW to release some resource upgrades to increase the current LOM (which we all know is one of the things holding TAW back in comparison to peers), but at the same time COW will want to hit the ground running ... first discovering and then defining a resource. So will TAW and COW share resources, eg drill rigs, or work completely independent of one another?

One other observation, seeing as TAW were so confident to accelerate construction of the mine, and a 2nd DMS to accelerate throughput (both initiatives putting us ahead of the pack), and at the same time set the Cowan tenements free, management must be mighty confident that Bald Hill has enough spod to justify the capex, with an as yet undeclared major increase to LOM

Hopefully post merger we are in for a string of brilliant market announcements, and this current doldrums will be forgotten

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.