WOW 0.28% $32.59 woolworths group limited

Ann: Demerger of Endeavour Group, page-4

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I'm concerned because Endeavour has been propping Woolworths up for years. Supers have performed, especially the last few years, but they over influenced endeavour from the management level and Endeavour flattened. Flattening is not a reason to sell Endeavour.
    Woolworths are just trying to save a bit of pride. Big W is hot garbage with horrible logistics and they should've dumped that. Logistics between supers and endeavour are shared, it would've made more sense to dump BigW. That was never on the cards as a matter of pride because it started with BigW.
    Also concerned for the share price as to how far it will drop compared to whatever Endeavour are launching IPO (haven't seen that in the 25,000 pages just yet). The market could perceive this to be the difference in WOW's value without Endeavour.
    Also the launch may see Endeavours SP tank on open. reason is that the bulk of "small shareholders" would be Woolworths staff from share purchase plans. if they choose the immediate sell option instead of holding, opening days could
    be brutal. unless staff are guaranteed a price and brought off internally.

Also, what implications will the Class Action have on the $2billion that "might" come back to shareholders?
    is this a fire sale to hide huge leagal bills and present shareholders with a profit?
    think about it, they have absolute trash in BigW but they sell off their biggest contributor?
    sure, one could pitch that the demerger will provide 2 great companies, but I can tell you that in 30years of being with Woolworths, their decisions are always for the benefits of the Board and CEO's financial interests and about hiding liabilities in annual reports.

I'm a long term holder, sure and this might end up great in the long run, but they don't plan long term, they react and adjust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$32.59
Change
0.090(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $39.81B
Open High Low Value Volume
$32.60 $32.70 $32.42 $51.71M 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13386 $32.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$32.60 2530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$32.68
  Change
0.090 ( 0.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
$32.59 $32.70 $32.42 161427
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.