SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Demerger of European Businesses, page-245

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50

They could have many reasons to & may block it, or they may not, time will tell at this stage we are all guessing.

Assuming they don't block it, quite a few people have asked about the potential value of ISXFEU, and for this there are a lot of ifs , buts & maybes that effect this.
    Does the current market cap of the existing ISX entity truly reflect market sentiment ?
    If so then the value should be more than 50% of the current entity as a guide. (yes im being very general here as CBF braking out a spreadsheet) , however this also hinges off another if.

If ISXFEU actually manages to list on another exchange without further drama. If they don't manage to list or the outcomes of the ISX v ASX / AISC V JK court cases are decided before listing & are non favourable to ISX , then then you might be in for a rough ride.

If the opposite occurs & they manage to list drama free on a good exchange & the court cases start looking good & the EU business can start to expand, well it could be worth more than your current ISX shares. Like I said lots of ifs buts & maybes.

The real question SHs need to ask themselves is whether they genuinely feel this demerger will deliver value to them & not just more complexity & confusion.

Im still undecided & conflicted.

On one hand I feel that if JK is that confident that the evidence presented in the 4FSOC then there should be no need for the demerger, we should be ready to knock them out & get back to trading. & in doing the be vindicated, shareprice will soar & reputation repaired.

On the other hand I think it could be either a great hedging strategy to regain control & momentum of the entity & its reputation if the court cases drag on & ASX takes steps to delist at the 2yr mark.

But for me its missing 1 key ingredient , I feel the lack of information about which specific exchange/s are in mind combined with the lack of information about what preliminary investigations, if any , have been made into listing on these exchanges & an evaluation of the ease or difficult of these listings eventuating.
    Im sure if they said that we have investigated all this & we have a 10% chance of relisting elsewhere while the court cases are still running , then we might rethink the proposal.
    If on the other hand they found that the will meet the requirements for 3 or so preferred exchanges & that they have confirmed that the ongoing litigation against ISX will not impede their listing on those exchanges, that would be very re-assuring.

Sadly when we want to ask legitimate questions people on this forum resort to childish attacks & name calling, so we end up with a very binary argument instead of proper discussion around a major proposed move.

Or you get the cheerleaders trying to remind you that JK invented post-its, can walk on water, turns water into wine & has occasionally taught men to fish instead of just giving them fish and that if you question him you must be a blasphemer & should be burnt at the stake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.