SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I didn't say they were listing in Cyprus, ISXFEU is based in...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Ok to answer your question about how its helped small shareholders, you need to entertain the thought that JK isnt god.

If the allegations are found to be true, not saying they will, then they have protected more ppl coming in after the issues were raised & in effect have helped them. Yes there actions have completed screwed us , but thats based on the belief that JK didnt already screw us.

I understand they care about them but all I ultimately care about in relation to them is what impact they have on my investment. At the end of the day adverse findings & a banning of JK as a director, and the impact of this on the company may be able to be recoverable over time, if the company indeed continues to be profitable & grow. I think much of the negative customer sentiment is due to the uncertainty, once this is cleared up proper damage control can take place.
    I didn't say they were listing in Cyprus, ISXFEU is based in Cyprus, you will be getting shares in this unlisted entity, but if you read the prospectus you would understand my point above . See section14.2.
    Last edited by Golfboi: 04/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.