SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Demerger of European Businesses, page-492

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    We have waited 2 years for that to be proven joe and you guys came up with nothing no smoking gun, you guys literally threw the kitchen sink at JK so something would stick and all you got was alleged tax avoidance, Asic does not have a problem with perf shares they literally authorized Isx to leave the country with all of them. At least admit this whole saga was handled terribly ?! I get it man you don’t want the demerger to go ahead for one reason or another. What You have to understand is that as shareholders we have been pretty much spat at, laughed at by the media, holders have lost relationships, earnings, houses and some have gone bankrupt while paying CGT and then we are painted as cult members and then you guys have the audacity to warn us that we may not be able to cop that abuse anymore and we are supposed to stay silent and vote against the merger all the while all this evidence is stacking up against the ASX and ASIC. There is no chance the demerger doesn’t get approved. When this is all over send me your trade data for Isx and I may send you something but ONLY if you finally agree that this whole saga has been an absolute shambolic and corrupt witch hunt from the start and that ASX may be in a lot of trouble. Publicly of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.