TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

I've quietly watched JSE holders and will just give a scenario....

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I've quietly watched JSE holders and will just give a scenario.

I'll not be entering into a back and forth discussion but will give you a personal scenario, as I'm truly of the opinion there's always a solution.

1. There are some shares I want to trade and they are NOT listed on my home exchange which will be similar to JSE holders at some point.

2. I want those shares. I've done my research and it has taken me months to make the decision.

3. I researched online international and local brokers and assessed all the pros and cons including how safe my money would be if...
    a) Anything happened to the broking firm.
    b) Anything happened to me
    c) How easily I'd sleep at night.

4. I found an online international broker that trades what I want to invest in as well as a local one.

5. I LOOKED AT POINT 3 ABOVE.

6. Booked a face to face meeting with a local broker who deals in the shares I want to invest in as well as others I hadn't thought of and have since researched.
    a) Local broker affords you the luxury of explaining what you want and expect because let's be clear YOU'RE PAYING FOR IT.

7. There are pros and cons of using the local broker.
    a) See point 3 above.
    b) Local broker costs for holding the shares in my case, the cost per year is fifty per holding each year. So if i held for example four international shares they would be two hundred per year of costs.
    c) Held in custodial account and I'm still entitled to any rights etc so not an issue.
    d) Currently no online facility for the international exchange I want to trade on, but that's fine as I can phone the order through.
    e) Trade costs of buying and selling are also high but I hope to offset this by making sure what I invest in recoups that money should I sell as well as recoup the yearly holding costs.

8. I really wanted to buy and hold the shares I've worked really hard to research and want in my portfolio so nothing was going to stop me.

So based on point 8 should you or any others affected really want to hold TAW shares or any others for that matter then, I hope my personal experience will provide some ideas.

A roadblock is never permanent.
    There's a way round it, over it, under it or through it.....move it.

There's always a solution.

Goodluck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.