SRL 0.00% 53.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Ann: Demerger Update, page-161

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    My apologies @tinstuff11 I must have missed that. To be honest these are not the most exciting share in the portfolio, they are in the bottom draw and only come out for dusting every now and then. If you have a link to that reference I would appreciate that.
    Robert's been good to me in the past, Increased my copper holdings when he said you are going to need a telescope to see the price, and his nod to vanadium is working. Just hope some of the troops in SRL pick up on the theme that some of us think they could lift the communications game a tad, on something other than required asx announcements. Maybe they could do a TAFE course on investor relations.
    Some time in the next couple of weeks we will get a June 30th report. I just hope it is not another exercise that tells us how exciting Battery metals are, and how covid is hampering our funding. Which raises the subject of Macquarie.

https://www.macquarie.com/au/en/about/news/2021/macquarie-raises-1-6-billion-euros-for-renewable-energy-investment.html

I am sure there is a vulture circling waiting for and pushing for a cap raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 50.5¢ $6.396K 12.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1711 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 13379 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.