MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

Started a reply & lost it. You make many good points...

1. 5,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3075
    Started a reply & lost it.
    You make many good points @Ashentegra. Hc can really suck too much energy, but I appreciate very much posters who share excellent research and wisdom. Thankyou.

I was jibing re you saying he is handsome!
    Dash picture is much more handsome than the depiction months ago of the muddy waterhole wild crocodile wrestler fellow. Hmb holding his big (live) fish in the beautiful boat is less scary, and probably closer to civilisation.

Personally think Streaky Bay hotel is a far better location for any meetups. (Bigger venue, wonderful outlook, accommodation options, lots of history and a terrific seabreeze!)
    I have only had short visits ( used to always be working, with only days away from work or annual holiday weeks off eg. after Christmas/ NY) -
    SA is very cold and can be big storms even in winter , aka Storm Boy type, no coincidence that the original movie was filmed there.

Or - very hot. Velvet robes lol hilarious —as you intended
    Semi- aridlands Sth Oz is desert weather - drove through Poochera with my eldest son who was then at uni in feb 2013, after staying Streaky Bay the night before and driving to Ceduna for a look - near the sea the ocean temperatures hugely mitigate the temperature.
    We actually stopped & had lunch in the Poochera Pub & were very grateful to get into air conditioning as it was at least 42’C outside & that was in the shade! Poor hire car was pushed at highway speeds driving hundreds of kms through several days in a heatwave.

Last visit was 2015. Also went through start of 2015 after pausing with my then younger other kids, at Bairds Bay- while driving eldest’s son car across Australia to Perth for him after he graduated.
    Driving the Nullabor on about January 4, from Bairds Bay to Esperance in a day. Also hilarious. Nearly hit 2 big roos in the first 5 minutes of 17 hours of driving.
    Very lucky that it was a less hot day between absolute heatwave days of 44-45’C - driving a Mazda 3 loaded with holiday gear including eldest belongings and 2 teenagers. Youngest doesn’t have fondest memories of long roadtrips cramped in the the backseat with luggage. My eldest two relished sharing the driving on the trips.

At least if doing a roadtrip be better to go in ones own car and take more time next time

Poochera pub -be interesting to see when a get- together occurs and think it potentially might be an unruly affair for attendees, whatever the dress code.

Last edited by Aqua65: 19/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.