FGR 1.89% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Demonstration Video of FireStop Effectiveness, page-27

1. 3,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    I know dr..

That is why I mentioned it AGAIN, there is some new blood in fgr, and I wanted to keep the argument ‘balanced’. I normally don’t respond to JS and am happy not to again..

The simplicity of the circuit to be able to regulate the supply of the supercaps is great, and could be (and probably has been) reduced to a smaller chip. This could, and probably has been worked into appliances like the zap and go tools, and mobile phone rechargers.. this realm is way open to expansion and manipulation.

There is lots of room in the handles of power tools and counter balancing that needs to be done if lithium ion is to be done away with.. I know the batteries on my dewalt FlexVolt tools are amazing and cleverly designed, but weigh a heap, but they run banks of ‘AA’ sized li ion batteries inside them.

The same sized graphene supercaps would weigh less and need to be more of them to make it work. But with 20 or 30 second charging. You’d make the battery a permanent fixture (that could be replaced eventually) to the device and maybe plug it in for 20secs to charge.

Even if your on a roof JS, that’s why builders have apprentices, or people on the ground, to pass up screws and batteries.

The potential market is huge and very disruptive to the battery market. So don’t think for a second that eveready, energiser, Duracell, mobile phone manufacturers, tool manufacturers aren’t watching the supercap progression with bated breath. And probably in most cases trying to develop it themselves.

And as I said yesterday there are limits to what we can do in he physical world.. a single atom thick layer of highly conductive carbon with hills and hollows will create the greatest possible surface area of any object to hold a static charge of electrons. If we have one, and someone else has one, the properties will get to a point where they are on par, in my opinion, and can’t be improved any more.

If we have one of those designs, then all we need to do is find a buyer.

The method of production is very similar between best and ionic, (laser printing graphene oxide). So both systems are easily upscaled and cheap. We can supply the GO at cheap rates though with the vortex fluidic device making it.

Gltah, merry Christmas.
    Last edited by Whatsamadoovie: 24/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $18.98K 369.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76438 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.