MVF 1.56% $1.31 monash ivf group limited

My postulated solution is for the board to put forward 3...

1. 10,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1346
    My postulated solution is for the board to put forward 3 prospective MD candidates to the Monashivf team. I think there maybe also a lack of trust in the board. They need to find an MD who is consultative with medical staff, scientists, nurses
    embryologists, receptionists, accountants, marketing, sales etc who discusses a way forward, who is inclusive, who listens, who can lead, who reflects the values of all the amazing people at Monashivf, who has the patients needs forefront in their mind, to build or revamp a culture which made Monashivf the world leader in the first place. Someone who believes in the main objective of achieving a healthy baby.
    Obviously value has not been seen by shareholders so far as the shareprice has seasawed dramatically since been listed.
    I think the timing of the AFR article was just doing what newspapers are meant to do, report news. As to share movement it did look like the shorters were in on it but parcels buying and selling have been traditionally small. Majority of shares are held by the consultants who are not allowed to trade, part of their contract or it was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.020(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $508.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.31 $1.26 $1.011M 782.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6114 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 6114 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.