MVF 1.56% $1.31 monash ivf group limited

Ann: Departure of a Doctor, page-57

1. 2,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Thanks. I agree they need to address the tension between the doctors and board. It has been a festering sore since listing although it appeared under control after the last outbreak but clearly not.

There are huge egos, principles and philosophies involved but it is in everyone's interest including the escrowed shareholders, board and retail holders to see the sp well above here. Dr Burmeister's decision to leave and forfeit her shares and try to challenge her contract and set up on her own shows that blowing up the bus is an option in this emotional setting.

Regarding the trading, you're right the shorts charged from 58k on Friday to 1m on Monday probably in response to the AFR article http://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=mvf. Yesterday's trades were 2159 out of 3222 below a parcel of 100 and 2690 below $500 so I think a whole lot of shaking going on.

Thanks again for your thoughts. I continue to hold but like everyone else I am very unimpressed. They need to make hay while the sun shines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.