AXE 18.4% 22.5¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Departure of CEO, page-232

1. 1,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Piwi33 - you could not be more accurate (IMO).... the genius Mo is, he's not a business man and has no previous experience developing a product for market, lets not forget this is his first job after uni....
    We have experienced teams leading the development of our two verticals....and outside assistance as stated in Monday's announcement....do some research to see if you are able to find who is assisting us...??
    NM try phoning rather than emailing... but they are not going to tell you anything that is not already known to market.
    Gerrado - Mo had the vision and ideas and he patented it/them... I don't believe for one minute that hes the man now developing these verticals in the lab....we now have dedicated teams and very clever people (selected by Mo) to do this work for him........then we need to take these products to market which may involve partnerships etc etc
    As for Pitt Street I think blind freddie could see this research would had to have input and conversations with Mo.... "hay if it wasn't for me they wouldn't be a product lala" yes there is risk with all investments and yes i had my concerns last year when Mo had to go overseas to see his father just as the conflict broke out. So would I like Pitt St still involved ...? Yes I would and id like them to now re rate the company with a new structure led by our CTO (that's until we get a new CEO..???)

Take another look at Simon's CV and read again... Simon has already been leading these development streams for the past 6 months...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6319/6319071-deecb4afbcbf5fa84ed33155d8253f3a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.