FBR 3.85% 5.0¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Deployment of United States-spec Hadrian X prioritised, page-65

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    "You will never understand why they still use mortar today, and tomorrow will never be different."

Maybe its because:
    - ozzie brickmakers cannot make bricks with consistent size
    - the brickkie can fix in one course the problem he created in the previous course.

30 years ago I bought 50 sq m of australian terracotta floor tiles - they ranged in size from 295 to 307 mm. Since then I only bought tiles from Italy.

Note that porotherm blocks are laid with just 1 mm glue - so I don't understand why you think a technology invented 2000 years ago is the best ever and cannot be improved. See their specs page 14 - it says: "Apply the thin joint mortar to the blocks using the roller.
    This will ensure an even coverage of a 1mm bed of mortar is applied to the blocks.
    "

"the share price says it all"

Yes - I am unhappy about that, and about the time it is taking to get going. But, what about this:

two and a half years ago I bought a Sydney apartment off the plan from a high quality builder. It was supposed to be ready by Xmas 2022. Since then, every time I called the builder he always said "just 2 or 3 weeks to go". Still not finished.
    This builder has built hundreds of apartments. Now consider, how do you estimate how long it will take to do something that has never been done before and requires inventions for multiple aspects? So, I have been giving FBR some slack, though it doesn't mean I am happy.

You instead insist on living in the past and incredibly you say it is impossible to improve bricklaying with technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.