FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

It seems quite clear there will be no ANN of any major contract...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481

It seems quite clear there will be no ANN of any major contract or anything commerially significant before the next CR.

If there is, why not just wait till they are signed, then Boom BIG ANN. And soon after CR. Why the need to drum it up like this.

Surprise! Prioritisng buliding the USA machines first! Well, of course. What else do we expect.

Making a big hit in the US is the main strategy and possibly our only hope now. And just how much take up have we had here in Australia?

There are those braying for blood, cos Pivacs are slow to get big contracts and players on board. DR Horton / Wienerberger etc.

I dont know how much we can blame them. How many here tried negotiating for a startup against behemoths ready to suck your blood dry leave you for dead. And they know you are living on CR to CR! Anyone at the negotitaing table to see the fight for every split cent of Waas royalties.

While I do believe big things are happening undercurrent, I think this CR will be like the usual ones.

And no new big players, mainly to the existing. Can FBR afford to piss off exsting ones by not at least offering a chance to average down / limit dilution? Wait till they dump your stock in the market.

The only one who might pass may be BKW who have made it quite clear while they believe the tech, have no interest in taking over a tech company.

Of course more than happy to be proven wrong, SP hits $2 by Xmas and we all retire before 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.