EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

Raider... attacking me instead of my post shows again, that you...

1. 11,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6284
    Raider... attacking me instead of my post shows again, that you don't want to discuss the massive delay to any actual drilling occurring in the Derby block (or the real challenges that OBL faces). As for the '2 wells' you mention, hmm. you mean the ones that might occur in the Backreef area. Time will tell, but either way, not happening in Derby.

I am not posting to upset others. I post because the majority of the time, the only posts on OBL are blatantly deliriously/positive ones like ionas.

Fair points streibs, but really, cheap drills only matter if they actually find anything (they are not going to find another naive company like Green Rock to throw money out the window like they did). A company that states they have a discovery flowing 1,000barrels per day is dangerously close to making investors realise they are totally 'in fairy land' (when in fact, all the found were couple of seeps of oil).

All the above being said, I really hope I am wrong, as I desperately want to see more drilling occur in the Canning Basin. I just don't see OBL being the one to do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1530000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 972819 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.