LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Desert Lion Merger and Entitlements Issue, page-118

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As someone already mentioned, the most worrying part of this article is the first comment at the bottom of the page.

Regarding this:
    https://www.namport.com.na/news/255/desert-lion-energy-china-slurps-up-namibias-lithium-/

If the dispute still exists, it definitely needs to be addressed and resolved.

I would have liked to see the old LPD timeframe intact, adding LOH-Max to the DFS and an announcement soon which would have been a nice milestone and starting point for things to come in the future.

This all seems to be steering pretty far away from what most of us had expected in the mid term. Something about the recent Desert Lion SP fall also seems a bit odd. The multiple MOUs regarding BASF and the land/marketing for the possible second P1 sound nice (not sure about 2 P1's) but are as already mentioned here, not legally binding.

I am aware of the reasons for all the recent decisions made but think a few more explanations are necessary. I am not trying to downramp here by any means, I do actually believe in Joe and the company but don't see everything as positive as others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $13.20K 4.880M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 37353437 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 53058632 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.