LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Good morning everyone,Holy Moly..... and while I was sleeping!!!...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Good morning everyone,

Holy Moly..... and while I was sleeping!!! LOLbiggrin.png

Pheww! Where to begin?

Well, first of all congrats to Kenjikool who was the only one of us who landed on the right Continent. 5000:1 and it's all yours Ken!

Well just like everybody else, my head is still trying to get around all of these new developments.
    I think the merger (aka/TO) with Lion Energy is an excellent strategic move, giving us our OWN Lepidolite feedstock and a vastly increased LOM.
    As others have said, the fact that Lion is Headquartered in Toronto will give LPD a much higher profile there and assumedly, many new buyers.

"Lepidico Managing Director Joe Walsh said,

“Closing of these transactions announced today will be transformative for Lepidico.
    They will allow it to advance its technologies and projects to be development ready,and ultimately to deliver on its strategy to fast track the business to free cash flow generation, demonstrate the commercial viability of L-Max® and LOH-MaxTM, and become
    a globally significant, vertically integrated lithium chemical producer.
    The Desert Lion transaction will provide Lepidico with a direct controlling interest in its first quality lepidolite deposit under an awarded mining license, providing a clear path to development.”

What a great strategic play by Joe and the BoD.

The MOU with Gulf Fluor, and through them, BASF, is potentially giving LPD extremely positive, exciting synergies, partners and markets that none of us could previously have imagined.

• Memorandum of Understanding with Gulf Fluor for thesupply of sulphuric acid and land for the construction andoperation of Lepidico’s Phase 1 Plant Project

• The Memorandum of Understanding also contemplates thatGulf Fluor will provide marketing support for all Phase 1Plant Project by-products sold within the region

• Gulf Fluor owns and operates a state of the art industrialchemical facility in Abu Dhabi that includes a 140,000 tonneper year sulphuric acid plant.

Added to all the above, I have confidence in these new directions, based on the increased commitment by Galaxy, Bacchus and the BoD.

Like @Welsho, my noodles in a bit of a doodle, but I have total faith in our Management. They have done it all before! biggrin.png
    This new LPD Group (and yes, I am gonna be a Groupie!) is full of highly qualified, highly experienced, like-minded and very well-connected
    guys and gels.

Am I impressed? Yes
    Am I excited? Yes
    Am I gonna take up my full entitlement? YES

GLTAH>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $932 466.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 16677851 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 55847377 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.