RHK 5.13% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Despatch of Entitlement Offer Booklet, page-39

1. 2,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1441
    Ok, I was tossing up about posting this here, but in the interests of putting on public record and hopefully ensuring perhaps some sort of response, below is copy of Email I sent this morning. I have sent as Georgia has confirmed actual cases of holders not having received offers, which is not right. (Also included cost cutting)
    I am unsure what response will be and I hope we can get some feedback to the Company from those actual holders. Anyway, for what it is worth:-
    To the Directors & CEO, Flinders Mines,
    It has come to light that there has apparently been a delay in holders receiving hard copies of their Entitlement Offer with reports of some not having received by Friday 17/4/20.
    (Obviously those who opt for email communication received on 7/4/20)
    Some holders still rely on hard copy mail outs and as funds have to be received by close of business 23/4/20 it appears through no fault of their own they may not have the opportunity to decide on participation.
    I would expect that some delay may well be caused by Covid-19 issues for postal services, however I would think it would also be worth investigation through Computershare!
    The notices in regard to this capital raising suggested that we would need a strong participation or we would likely see another raising in the short term.
    This type of scenario obviously would favour larger holders and their ability to increase ownership at the expense of smaller holders who may not have received any notices.
    Entitlement offers such as these are designed so every holder has the ability to participate and avoid dilution.
    Non receipt of offer documents completely voids that opportunity!
    It would appear (to me) that another week or 2 would not be critical and I would strongly suggest entitlement offer is extended to allow all holders the opportunity to receive notices and make a decision whether to support or not.

I also note recent advices that there will be expected delays in the Infrastructure project and BBIG have applied for an extension to the State Agreement.
    I would also, therefore, urge Directors to review Flinders Mines current expenses and reduce costs as much as possible as the practical activities for Flinders Mines will have been greatly reduced at this stage.
    Analysis I have seen show significant increased issue of new shares will be required to raise funds pending development of PIOP at our current spend rate which I think can be reduced with some realistic cost cutting as evidenced at other Companies!!

Thanks you for considering these issues

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 79.5¢ 74.0¢ $3.072K 3.919K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 4936 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.