GRL 0.00% 1.9¢ godolphin resources limited

Normally, an investment in a company with a 500K gold resource...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Normally, an investment in a company with a 500K gold resource and a market cap of this size would be a no brainer. However, now that our GM has publicly stated her willingness to sell-off our gold and copper/gold assets to fund our REE project, that logic goes out the window.

I do think there's quite a good chance REE prices rise substantially in H2. But Narraburra seems to be a low-grade, non-ionic deposit (with a JORC made up of not just clay but also weathered rock which means additional processing costs) which, even at higher REE prices, may or may not be economic.

I'd love to think J.O. knows something we don't, but based on her managerial performance so far, I'm not convinced that's the case.

On one hand, I'm still tempted to take up my full Entitlement Offer allocation because of the copper/gold potential of GRL's LFB tenements; on the other hand, I think it'd be imprudent to invest any more funds into GRL before the scoping study is released (in Q3), which will provide greater insight into the economic viability of Narraburra.

TBH, I'm quite unsure at the moment in regard to the Entitlement Offer. I would really appreciate input (especially from other LT holders) on this issue.

Last edited by MrSetarcos: 11/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.056M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $380 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 214049 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 85751 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.