TSO 3.70% 2.6¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Despatch of Entitlement Offer Letters, page-19

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Well yes there is every chance you will get mineralisation in the grandorite because grandorite is an intrusive rock. It would depend a lot on timing and ages (Stratigraphy) of the intrusive and the sheeted veins, and the actual ore body and magmas from which the gold came from.

When we speak about igneous rocks we are talking about magmas which are formed and then forced into older structures, rocks, at depth that will then cool and solidify. These rocks can stay at depth or they can start to becomes exposed from weathering across 100's of millions to billions of years.

So if this specific magma which these intrusives were formed was gold rich, then cooled to form the granodiorite, then yes there is every possibility that the granodiorite could host a lot more gold. However, if say an event which carried the gold ore happened after the granodiorite phase but carried it into the sheeted vein, hydrothermal event then there is a possibility that the granodiorite will not contain gold because that Magma may have not been the same source as the magma that created the granodiorite. And if they came from the same Magma or if that original event trapped a sulphide rich system somewhere, then another event happened which caused the sheeted hydrothermal veins then yes both will likely host gold.

Generally speaking the old timers would not be chasing the granodiorite, so would have gone for the epithermal structures, easier to identify to chase. I would assume there will be gold within the granodiorite also though as many similar deposits have gold within these structures. It is one of the reasons I like this project because you have your gold that is easy to chase through the sheeted veins, then you have your outlier gold, which id consider as cream which could be hosted within the intrusives.

I have not looked at the timing of the events in this system, so the answer is yes, there is every chance there is gold in between the mineralised workings.

Last edited by pustayo: 23/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $38.81K 1.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1126292 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.