PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Despatch of Letters to Shareholders, page-13

1. 1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Good points petey but would like to add that shifting the Coyote plant to near Old Pirate et al does not make sense. The plant is OK where it stands but for the cost of shifting it and then repairing it, they would be better just adding a leach circuit and gold room to the trial plant they already have (the Coyote plant is old and only the crusher, mill and a few other bits could be considered for moving, not the leach tanks in my opinion. Besides, There is still potential it may be needed where it is). The new leach circuit could be built with spare capacity so that production can ramp up as required (the cost of tanks is not huge and building double capacity does not cost double. Also, the gold room is really independent of size of treatment capacity). Using the Coyote plant still allows for a variation of the staged approach but I think they have realised that the gravity only (initial first phase) option could be improved by adding a leach and the using Coyote saves capital for now.
    A quick update on progress wouldn't go astray either - photo of road works etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $300 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10521362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21024699 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.