LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

you got that right LB , management dont give 2 flying Fs about...

1. 7,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    you got that right LB , management dont give 2 flying Fs about retail shareholders or they would of cut their pay long time ago , but it seams their pay packet was more important and can not help themselves pig away at the non existent trough which has been empty for some time now, and also when i get told one thing and another thing happens i do get peed of as a normal person does , hahahaha , i would bet my left one that i got more chances on the Filipino gold than i do with this dog with flees at least they do what they say they will do , also not many on this thread that dont agree with me as they can see now what useless management we have and all the promises that have not been delivered and never will , also i will sell out soon just waiting for the right moment ,as imo i think once there is 2.3 billion shares on issue i can see it going lower and imo a consolidation will be next , but i am a bit a head of my self atm as the RI will need to be successful first and unless they start pulling a huge rabbit out of Clive P behind (thats how big the rabbit needs to be) it looks like failing just like the last one , I hope i am wrong for the sake of all us retails holders
    all the above is in my own opinion and no humor intended as many have lost big money on the dog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.