LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

That's statement shows just how much emotionally charged your...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    That's statement shows just how much emotionally charged your comments are 12345.

The lithium sector been in a Bear Market for three years now; and given the current climate it is likely to continue a while yet. One either believes this is the area where you want to be, and the stock you've chosen is the one that your research shows is best positioned to come out the other side of this turmoil in tact and take advantage of the recovery when the Bear cycle does end, which it will.

Like some others posting on LPD, you thought that there is quick money to be made from this company, I suggest you take a step back and read a little about new enterprises bringing an innovation (L-Max/LOH-Max etc) to the market, few if any find this road easy and have a meteoric rise, it is a hard slog. And there are still a few years to go yet.

Re-assess your time frame, if this company doesn't fit your parameters then you should be elsewhere; and probably not in the lithium sector. Anyway it's time you did some deep thinking because you will get little support for your suggestion, I was not impressed.
    GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.