HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

Being "another level of irritating" is this guy's whole point......

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387

Being "another level of irritating" is this guy's whole point... with a troll, theres no 'argument to win' or mind to change, provoking replies is their only goal.

It's funnier seeing this @lightbulbnz plonker's inane attempts at trolling making up 85% of threads on here and getting virtually no traction.

The only way to be trolled online is to let yourself be trolled online.

On HMD, not much else to be said than its turned into a disaster. Oh well. Yet another speccy of mine where I have creeping doubts at higher levels, and then end up wanting out at levels that aren't even worth selling at.

One of the HMD purchases I made just after Joondalup was announced (which I waited for a pull back on, thinking that was a smart move) would still be heavily red even if HMD rose 1,000%.

Terrible efforts at trolling by dimbulb aren't going to change anything, so just don't get sucked in. That's what they want. And as I've said before, they aren't even funny or clever.

Letting their posts get to you is like intentionally stubbing your toe on the dresser.

HMD hasn't been a 'good' investment for a single person currently holding. That's the reality of it. Some people want to use the emotion of that to make strangers angry. Seems pointless to me, but Godspeed to them, I guess.

As for HMD, it's surely close to done. If that's how it ends up, then that's how it ends up.

Have a feeling the quarterly is going to be an absolute duster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.