AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Hey wado I'm not trying to stir the pot here. Could have easily...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hey wado I'm not trying to stir the pot here. Could have easily got lost for all I know. As you know I've been around here for a while now and have tried my best to support the company in any way I can. I've had my chances to be involved in this CR and was only pointing out that if I haven't received anything, then I'm sure many others have not either. Hopefully that doesn't lead to a low take up. Then again, I'd imagine those shares will eventually find a home. I saw somewhere that VA was away, so I didn't bother trying to contact the company to try to ask for assistance. Like I said, I think I'll have other opportunities.

AVL is moving ahead nicely. Those bashing the company just don't seem to have any facts to back up their doom and gloom other than the sp drop (not what the company is doing). I still don't know what the point of talking about anything other than funding is, but I guess that's why I'm not on here much banging my head against the keyboard after reading some of these idiotic posts. I especially liked the "holding the price up" one. Almost 100 million shares traded to "hold it up". Honestly, you can't make that stuff up!!

Good luck to all........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $15.59K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11287537 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7835643 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.